Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Is it wrong to feel as pissed as i am?

I'm beyond pissed, really! You would think that the look i'm wearing right now, not to mention how i'm gripping this stress ball, would be enough to warn away anyone. I just don't get how "she" can be so... arrg!! I hate calling a friend bad names but OMG, to this point?? It's our thesis paper we're talking here... fine, i didn't do it last night, but i woke up pretty early for this expecting that i'd find two mails containing methodology information waiting for me just to find only one... i expected two not one especially if "she" told me last night that she'll be sending something... wow... i'm impressed really. I know "she" has other things to do, but come on... am i suppose to understand that she hasn't had time to send it last night when she was already online???? Explain that fact to me, will you please!! I'm panicking now... I'm through with my end of the bargain and it's the only time she shows up online. I'm not one to be going into fits of anger because of a friend but... heck! THESIS!!!!!!! come on... she keeps on telling me she wants to help, but... heck! The part that is due to day is the methodology not the revlit... okay, she was told to concentrate on the revlit... but come on!! common sense!! finish the part due today and you can concentrate on the fucking revlit until you tire of it i wouldn't care, i think i'dbe happier then! At least it'll get better... or will it??? That's yet to be seen... damn, fuck, shit!!! Arrgh!! This is my blog so i'm not about to say sorry for those words... i know people nowadays aren't surprised anymore with curses... just give me this chance to let it all out! FUUUUUUUCK!!! I'm not busting my brains out finding the right words to convey the proper intellectual message i wish our mentor would appreciate for nothing... there's a reason why i have a fucking dictionary beside me!
It's not the first time she's gone and disappointed me... arrg! Punctuality is a value that i appreciate in people... if your punctual then i respect that, if your late, fine... if you have a good enough reason then i don't have anything against you... But waking up and coming to a meeting late when you should have been the earliest on the site owing to your favorable location... lets say, just beside the meeting area separated by the fucking street?!! Wow... Okay, there are three of us in the group, i was there early enough, far too early really, my other group mate was early as well... but where was she?? the girl next door... late... wow!! I can see your dedication to the paper, really... wow! I'm really impressed... is the street so far wide that it takes hours to cross it or are you too good for us? should we have waited longer?? Well im sorry princess but we aren't waiting... for crying out loud, come on!We had to wake up early to make it to the site before the meeting time!Damn!!It's not easy waking at 4 in the morning just to get there before the appointed time!! But no... she had to take her sweet fucking time! Bullshit!! I didn't eat breakfast to get there... Okay, she arrives then tells us that she has to leave early... Oh, shit! Go then! You shouldn't have come!!
Ok, there's lateness, and that she doesn't follow through with what she says... oh, there's more... the "I blame you" bit. Fuck off! Don't go pointing fingers, sister... we told you enough, you have to find out things by yourself... ask us, its as simple as that!! Pick up your fucking cellphone and just txt us, its that simple, you hold the darn things most of the time anyway so why not fucking txt us for more information?!! Don't go blaming us for your ignorance, whether it'd be feigned or real... like when you should be listening and you weren't so you end up saying " why didn't you tell me we need 20 sources", bakeru! sir told us we needed 20, if you were listening you wouldn't have asked me that dumb question, what's more, we repeated that to you already...do we have to write things down for you so you remember that we already told you?! I guess i'll be buying you a tape recorder so we could record everything we tell you, just rwind the darn thing so you don't go and start pointing fingers. Damn girl!! I know other groups have already told us things about you, but i didn't really believe them... now... wow! I'm not ignoring things anymore... especially when it comes to you.
Am i being reasonable here, or are my feelings so totally off the mark?
I'm sorry for my grammatical errors... that's all i'm sorry for... when your in such a rage you just don't ponder on that anymore... and i'm in a fit right now so...

2 comments:

zbcruz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zbcruz said...

She really hasn't learned her lesson. tsk tsk. . .

She was only told what was needed for the paper's first draft next week not to focus on a part that isn't the one that is supposed to be passed today.

Is eviction from the group allowed? Can we wage war now so that that one member can be out of the group. We'll be more happier working without the additional stress--her.