Monday, November 5, 2007

20th Birthday...


I'm in my 20th year... *sigh*... i don't feel it but its there... don't look it either if i get to believe what people are telling me. Oh well... can't help it , right, so might as well appreciate the fact that i'm reached my 20th year without looking that old or having too much tell tale signs of depression or stress. Oh well... my birthday had been something new for me... we spent it in Baguio, my family and i with my friend Jessie. A lot of things happened... for one, we had to dress up the night of my birthday before we head on to dinner. My brother(Mike) and Jess got down to the job of dressing me up, Jess did my make-up while Mike did y stitches... not real stitches okay, we're not that morbid, but drawings... i stopped them in time for me to still look human enough:P just kidding, Mike drew some stitches on my forehead and my arm and wrist, he wanted to add some more but i didn't think i'll look anywhere close to being more than a dead bitch than frankensteins daughter or something. Well, it was really fun! Around 10pm that night, Yuri miss called me, so i asked why... he told me they were going up toBaguio the next day... whow! unexpected... The next day came and we met up in Burnham Park, i got to see his mom, bro, sis, grandma and grandfather... i missed his mom, really... i was glad to see here again, i knw it should have been awkward but still i was glad to see them(mom, bro and sis) again. We strolled for a while, me and Yuri, i separated from Mike and Jess then, we talked about a lot of things... and i couldn't help but realize how much i missed spending time with him. I had but a short time with him before we met up with John and my parent's. I reintroduced him to my mom and dad,now that was scary... but it went okay, i don't know why i was nervous about how'd they react to the guy that dumped me then now... well, get the gist... we weren't back together but still there was something there, and i think my dad felt it, i knew that look from him, but i just smiled. Tita Weng arrived with the two yaya's with plastic bag's filled with Ukay-Ukay items. We had to leave then for Camp John Hay so we said goodbye and separated...


This Baguio trip was indeed very different... with not much of a signal for both tv and cellphones we spent most of our times outside, hiking up and down, playing dodgeball and all those stuff... it was fun! I hadn'thad enough chance to do my hw's but it was experience... :)

No comments: